Saturday, March 24, 2007

Birthday Trip





I thought I would try this out and see how it works. Cherie created a blog for friends and family and after our trip today I thought it would be an easy way to share happenings in our lives with our friends and family. Today we took our first "Birthday Trip" as a family. This year we are trying out this new concept in celebrating birthdays. Steve's birthday is April 1 so we spent today celebrating with him by doing some things that he enjoys doing. He enjoys Nascar auto racing and mexican food so we all traveled to Chapman, Kansas to the Kansas Auto Racing Museum and ate at a Mexican Restaurant in Junction City, Kansas. There was a car show at the Salina Zoo and we took that in as well. It was a cloudy day but enjoyable, it didn't rain. I will share a few pictures from our day. Hope you enjoy this and plan to update it as we have news to update.










1 comment:

Darrin Hackney said...

Starting a blog is a great idea as well as celebrating birthdays in a fun way.

Darrin