Today was our 4th Birthday trip honoring Heather's birthday. We went to the Scottish Festival in McPherson, Ks. That was Carol's first time going. It was interesting watching men in kilts pick up telephone poles and throw them, we saw some scottish dancers and a lot of bagpipe music. They had the parade of Tartans at noon and they had many Pipe and Drum Corps there even as far away as Texas. There were some people there from Oregon and Washington.
Heather wanted a purse made from either the Blair Tartan or the Moran Tartan so we all chipped in and she chose the Moran Tartan for her purse.
For whatever reasons I forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures but you can go to a couple of websites. The first one is www.macfestival.org that one has pictures of the festival and then you can go to www.ozhighlandfarm.com where you can go to find out about Highland Cattle. We had a taste of their meat at the festival.
Sorry I forgot the camera.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment